You are here
- Building an Agenda for Research on Affirmative Action and Diversity convened a Research Council to conduct a systematic and rigorous review of the current state of inclusion, affirmative action, and diversity-related research to identify gaps in the knowledge base, create synergy among leading researchers, and develop a plan to create a cumulative and comprehensive understanding that informs policy and practice. The Council examined emergent and future trends, key issues and directions in inclusion, affirmative action and diversity, and the implications for decision-making. This work was funded by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation.
- Human Resource Development
- Deborah Harmon Hines, Associate Vice Chancellor for School Services and Professor of Cell Biology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Converge Advisory Board member, joined Converge for a sabbatical. Dr. Harmon Hines conducted a review of the literature on the scholarly work related to interventions that encourage minorities to pursue research careers.
- Each semester, Converge hires graduate and work study students from the Harvard University community and beyond to conduct research.
- Webinar | Diversity Inclusion: A New Systems-Based Institutional Transformation Framework
Presented by the Office for Diversity Inclusion and Community Partnership, Harvard Medical School.
Hosted by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation as part of the Human Capital Diversity Project Webinar Series. October 7, 2011.